There are lots of things that we do unconsciously – like listening and speaking. But talk is the technology of leadership – so we should actually start paying attention to building skills in these activities.
Archive | Management RSS feed for this section
If all new ideas get killed as soon as the first see the light of day, you will never be able to build an effective innovation culture. Here are some thoughts on how to work around this problem.
Ralph Ohr & I met up at the end of last year and talked a lot about the state of innovation. These are the four issues that we identified as the ones that we think are the most important/interesting in the field right now.
Do people really hate change? Not if they think it will make their lives better.
The Innovation Value Chain is a great tool to use to help you manage innovation as a process. This post uses a small case study to show how to use it.
The Manic Pixie Dream Girl Nancy and I saw Ruby Sparks last night, and really enjoyed it. It’s written by Zoe Kazan, who also stars, and it absolutely skewers the Manic Pixie Dream Girl trope. Nathan Rabin defined Manic Pixie Dreams Girls (MPDG) in his review of Elizabethtown: The Manic Pixie Dream Girl exists solely [...]
- Innovation Lessons from the Rise of Tesla Motors 15 May 2013
- Five More Thinkers That I Admire 12 May 2013
- Food, Connection & Innovation 7 May 2013
- Here is Why You Need Business Model Innovation 3 May 2013
- Talk is the Technology of Leadership 30 April 2013
- Reframing Failure 25 April 2013
- Five Thinkers That I Admire 20 April 2013
- European Design Innovation Platform: Call for proposals | Vizuarna: [...] Here is Why You Need Business Model Innovati...
- Why We Shouldn’t Be Surprised That Managers Don’t Embrace Complexity | Technology: [...] and upend even the most dominant of firms. Â...
- Eight Models of Business Models, & Why Theyâ€™re Important | Blog de Maria Zaghi: [...] http://timkastelle.org/blog/2012/01/eight-mo...
- Xiameter: Thanks for sharing Tim. We are distributors of Do...
- Westrope Leadership Inc. - Reframing Failure - Innovation for Growth - Westrope Leadership Inc.: [...] Click here to view original web page at Refr...
- Innovation Lessons from the Rise of Tesla Motors - Innovation for Growth: [...] mock new ideas. All of this comes together t...
- Innovation Excellence | Innovation Challenge: Your Market is Never Stable: [...] organisations make is that they know what ma...
Trending on @timkastelle
Recent Popular Posts
2013-02-18 ï½ž 2013-05-19