If all new ideas get killed as soon as the first see the light of day, you will never be able to build an effective innovation culture. Here are some thoughts on how to work around this problem.
Tag Archives | experiments
Business needs more art, as simple as that. Art teaches many critical skills, including risk taking, dealing with ambiguities, discovering patterns, and the use of analogy and metaphor. And we need all of those.
The blog will be under construction this weekend as I work with Todd Lohenry from e1evation to upgrade the site. Todd does fantastic work, and I recommend him highly. In the meantime, the latest online update to the UQ Business School’s Momentum magazine includes an interview with my discussing my thoughts about my recent trip [...]
One of the reasons that people try to avoid failing is that it seems like they’ve screwed up if they fail. This can certainly be the case, if your failure is major. But if you set up experiments to test ideas out, and you learn from them, then failing can be very productive. Here is [...]
- Here’s Why You Need to Build Your Innovation Capability 23 May 2013
- Three Steps for Social Media Success 21 May 2013
- Innovation Lessons from the Rise of Tesla Motors 15 May 2013
- Five More Thinkers That I Admire 12 May 2013
- Food, Connection & Innovation 7 May 2013
- Here is Why You Need Business Model Innovation 3 May 2013
- Talk is the Technology of Leadership 30 April 2013
- Joe Johns: It is not, NOT, the government's money. It is you...
- Weekly Roundup: Three reads for the weekend - Burwell General Store: [...] Think ‘Network Structure’, Not &...
- Tim Kastelle: Well, if you're ideologically opposed to governme...
- Thomas Blum: Please have a read to this link: http://online.ws...
- Tim Kastelle: Great points Paul - thanks! I think that the diff...
- Here's Why You Need to Build Your Innovation Capability - Innovation for Growth: [...] I’ve always been skeptical of “e...
- Here's Why You Need to Build Your Innovation Capability - Innovation for Growth: [...] there’s a fair bit of evidence accumul...
Trending on @timkastelle
Recent Popular PostsGoogle Analytics Popular Posts Alert :
Please check/recheck/enter your Google Analytics Profile ID.