What social networks do you have to be on to succeed? Whichever ones fit your strengths. Here’s how to think about this question a bit more strategically.
Tag Archives | Facebook
One of the key drivers of innovation is connecting ideas in novel ways. To get really good ideas it’s useful to explore widely. Encountering great thinkers is one great way to spur this process. Here are five that have influenced me recently.
A medical emergency for my cat Wallace leads to surprising discoveries about a common household product, which teach some useful innovation lessons.
What tools do you need to use to be successful in the social era? The fact is that the tools don’t matter. The two keys to success are: do awesome work, and connect with people.
What are the implications of the new ways that technology allows people to connect and interact? Nilofer Merchant explores this in her book 11 Rules for Creating Value in the #SocialEra – it’s a good book with some important lessons.
- Here’s Why You Need to Build Your Innovation Capability 23 May 2013
- Three Steps for Social Media Success 21 May 2013
- Innovation Lessons from the Rise of Tesla Motors 15 May 2013
- Five More Thinkers That I Admire 12 May 2013
- Food, Connection & Innovation 7 May 2013
- Here is Why You Need Business Model Innovation 3 May 2013
- Talk is the Technology of Leadership 30 April 2013
- Tim Kastelle: Well, if you're ideologically opposed to governme...
- Thomas Blum: Please have a read to this link: http://online.ws...
- Tim Kastelle: Great points Paul - thanks! I think that the diff...
- Here's Why You Need to Build Your Innovation Capability - Innovation for Growth: [...] I’ve always been skeptical of “e...
- Here's Why You Need to Build Your Innovation Capability - Innovation for Growth: [...] there’s a fair bit of evidence accumul...
- Here's Why You Need to Build Your Innovation Capability - Innovation for Growth: [...] organisation’s innovation capability, ...
- Innovation Excellence | Innovation Lessons from the Rise of Tesla Motors: [...] will follow the S-Curve.Time to get ready fo...
Trending on @timkastelle
Recent Popular PostsGoogle Analytics Popular Posts Alert :
Please check/recheck/enter your Google Analytics Profile ID.